To meet our Identity Requirements you must:
- Be the shareholder, or authorized signatory for the shareholder.
- Have an Australian Drivers License (we will need the number, expiry date etc) OR Australian passport.
- Have a Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or AMEX) in the name of the shareholder, or signatory to the shareholder.
- Have access to online banking for that exact same Credit Card.
- Be confident that you know the EXACT name and address that the shares are registered to. This includes knowing if the shares are registered in your full name (including middle name) or just your first and last name.
If you don’t meet these five requirements, we are unable to search for your SRN and you will need to contact the relevant share share registry and have the documents posted to you.
If you do meet these five requirements, we are able to search for your SRN.