In order for us to legally be able to sell your shares, we have to verify your identity. There are two ways of achieving this:
- Online Verification through our partner, FrankieOne; OR
- By Providing recently certified copies of your Drivers License, or if you don’t have a drivers license, your passport and a utility bill.
Online verification is more convenient for most people, but not it does not work for everyone. This works by checking your details against several databases (electoral role, white pages, etc.) looking for a match. If a match can not be found, your online verification will fail, and you will need to revert to method 2.
Instructions to Provide Certified ID
Only do this if you cannot be verified electronically.
To get a copy of your ID certified, follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Photocopy your driver’s licence. If you don’t have a drivers licence, copy your passport and a utility bill. Please make sure that one form of ID shows the same residential address as listed on your form, or contact us, if you need to update your details.
- Step 2: Write this sentence on the copy “I certify that this is a true and correct copy of the original document sighted on dd/mm/yyyy (e.g., 15/02/2023)”.
- Step 3: Find a person who can certify documents:
- Justice of the Peace
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Solicitor, or
- Police Officer from the State you reside in (needs to include their Badge Number)
- Step 4: Scan the signed copy of your ID and email it to [email protected]