Brokerage on Share Sales
$200 million+ in shares sold
20,000+ share sale customers
Secure & Confidential
When you sell shares in Australia, brokerage is charged as a percentage of the transaction value with a minimum amount. A surcharge of $50 or 0.5% (whichever is greater) applies if the shares are held by a company, trust or deceased estate. Our rates and service levels are as follows:
Information on Express Sales
To qualify for a Same Day sale (for the Express Service) you must submit by 3pm AEDST on the day of the sale:
- Prove your identity via our online service, or provide certified copies of your ID via email; and
- Your documents and shareholding particulars must satisfy our compliance checks.
Terms and Conditions for Same Day Sales:
- Only applies to companies in the ASX Top 200 Index. This includes all of the common shares such as IAG, TLS, WOW, AMP, CBA, NAB, etc.
- If you qualify for a same day sale, we endeavor to sell the shares on the same day, and if we don’t, you will be refunded the difference between the Express Sale pricing and the Value Service pricing.
- We are not liable for any losses caused by delays, including market movements.
If it is absolutely imperative that your shares are sold on the same day, we recommend calling us once you have returned your documents.